Meet katy – Your Female Personal Trainer
Strength & Conditioning Coach, Female Personal Trainer & Nutritional Advisor
- Level 3 Diploma Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Award in Circuit Training
- Level 3 Award in Outdoor Exercise
- Level 3 Award in Indoor Cycling
- Level 3 Award in Sports Conditioning
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction(Gym)
- NCFE Level 2 in Nutrition and Health
- NCFE Level 2 Care and Management of Diabetes
What kind of personal trainer are you?
I am a female personal trainer who is passionate about all things fitness! In my sessions I create varied exercise routines to suit the individual no matter the ability or fitness level. I enjoy challenging individuals to push further and progress in their own fitness, strength and stamina. I tend you make the most of every minute so that individuals see results fast! I have at times been described as a hard task driver but I use this to ensure each person meets their own goals.
Overall my aim is to provide individuals with a step by step plan to make the changes they want, a reality!
I specialise in Strength and Conditioning services for Runners alongside Paragon Physiotherapy. I have worked with a number of different runners and triathletes in progressing their own performance, technique and speed.