Meet Katy – Managing Director
Strength & Conditioning Coach, Personal Trainer & Nutritional Advisor
What kind of personal trainer are you?
I am a personal trainer who is passionate about all things fitness! In my sessions I create varied exercise routines to suit the individual no matter the ability or fitness level. I enjoy challenging individuals to push further and progress in their own fitness, strength and stamina. I tend you make the most of every minute so that individuals see results fast! I have at times been described as a hard task master but I use this to ensure each person meets their own goals.
Overall my aim is to provide individuals with a step by step plan to make the changes they want, a reality!
I specialise in Strength and Conditioning services for Runners as co-founder of RunRight Ltd in Skipton, alongside Mark Wilkinson of Paragon Physiotherapy. I have successfully worked with a number of runners and triathletes , developing clients of all abilities to progress their own performance, stamina, technique and speed. This has included working with GB Triathletes to prepare for races and competitions around the world.
- Level 3 Diploma Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Award in Circuit Training
- Level 3 Award in Outdoor Exercise
- Level 3 Award in Indoor Cycling
- Level 3 Award in Sports Conditioning
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction(Gym)
- NCFE Level 2 in Nutrition and Health
- NCFE Level 2 Care and Management of Diabetes
- International Open Academy – Physiotherapy Assistant Course
- International Open Academy – Diet and Nutrition Management