How To Gain Muscle Fast
Building muscle is referred to as hypertrophy. This is where the muscles gain size. Many individuals may want to gain muscle. Different reasons such as toning up for that lean bikini body to building a bigger frame.
In order to gain muscle fast the following training FITT principles should be followed
- Frequency of exercise: 3-5 times per week
- Intensity of exercise: 8-12 reps at 80% of your 1 Rep Max
- Time required: 20-60 minutes
- Type of exercise: resistance/weight training
There are many benefits to muscle gain not just creating a good looking physique. There are health benefits similarly to those of muscular strength.
- Increase in Energy Levels
- Physical Strength
- Better Health
- Better Posture
- Reduces risk of Injury
- Good health when getting older
- Prevents certain medical conditions
At KT Fitness we create a tailored training program to suit your needs and goals. Our programs give a number of exercises in which to increase your muscle mass and sculpt your dream physique.
Results from our exclusive training include
- Increased Muscle gain
- Fat loss
- Increased Stamina