Face the Facts.
You are 2 times more likely to stick to an exercise routine if you are accountable to someone else than if you were doing it alone.
Group Training – Helping you achieve your personal training goals
At KT Fitness we offer training for couples and small group training. This is a great way to achieve your personal training goals. There are many reasons why you may want to train with someone else. There are many benefits to group training including:
• Giving Variety – By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will get progressively more challenging, preventing you from plateauing as well as combatting boredom. You will be able to reach your personal training goals quicker.
• More affordable – While private training provides our members with the most personal attention, you may find that group training fits into your budget better and still gives you the attention you need.
• Motivation – Working out with others makes you more accountable, it provides a bit of healthy competition and will push you to ensure that you get the max out of every workout.
• Fun – Group training sessions focus on making the exercises enjoyable whilst working as a team to complete exercises.
• Results – Most importantly with having trainer expertise and the company of others to motivate you. You are more likely to stick with a regular exercise routine and therefore see great results.